Thursday, May 26, 2011
I love Cedar City!
I've only lived here 2 weeks, but already I love it.
Here's what I love:
- It's beautiful (as you can see from above)
- There are lots of beautiful hikes around here. And I love hiking.
- People here are incredibly friendly
- I have a lovely apartment with my own room, bathroom and walk-in closet
- Laundry is FREE! (I may have done a happy dance when I found that out)
- The great institute program. I signed up for 2 institute classes the day after I got here and I love my classes and socializing with other LDS people.
- That I can walk to work, church, and institute (if I want and if I want nice people will give me a ride)
- And of course my work: I get to make pretty costumes for Music Man. I'm learning lots and just love it!
There you go. I have a feeling this summer is going to be awesome.