Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

This morning on Music and the Spoken Word they sang a beautiful rendition of "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music.  It has inspired a post of my favorite things.  I figure it goes along with the month of Thanksgiving too.

So here are a few of my favorite things:

The smell of the dryer going
A windy Autumn day when the wind is swirling leaves around like confetti
Delicious Sunday dinners (we had yummy eggplant Parmesan tonight)
Friends that call out of the blue
Hearing old family stories
Reading cooking blogs
Sewing (I bet you couldn't have guessed that one ; )
Music - especially opera and Mindy Gledhill
Laughing with my mom

And this is going to be one of my upcoming favorite things:



This beautiful girl comes home in just over a month from her mission!  I'm so excited to have her home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment