Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Bit of Sabbath Love

After watching this tonight, I feel inspired and empowered.  I have a desire to live bolder and serve more.  That is what the word of God does.  It makes me think of the quote by Boyd K. Packer:

“True doctrine, understood, changes attitudes and behavior. The study of the doctrines of the gospel will improve behavior quicker than a study of behavior will improve behavior.”     

I love that.  I am so grateful we have the words of ancient and modern day prophets to lead us on our way.  I would be so lost without it.  

And for one last spiritual boost listen to the song in the video below.  It's one of my favorite Jenny Phillips songs.   It's called "Stay," and that is exactly how I feel.  I'd like the spirit I felt tonight to stay with me throughout this next week and all my days.
Happy Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment